Dates: 1916 – present
Lighting Control desks:
- Schwabe Lighting System, Permanent Panorama (Who’s Who in the Theatre, 1930 at the Arthur Lloyd website)
- System PR with 100 circuits (18 FOH) (The Stage Guide 1970)
- 80 way Compact from around 1978 until the mid 1980s(?)
- Tempus M24 (listed on British Performing Arts Yearbook 1994)
Includes FX backup, 45 circuits at 2kW, operated from perch SR. 40 spots and fresnels, Strand
- ETC Express 125
From “Who’s Who in the Theatre”, 1930 at the Arthur Lloyd website
- Three Working Bridges 26ft by 3ft, and two 12ft 6in by 5ft. Two grave and two star traps in front bridge.
Dock on OP side 13ft by 12ft and 20ft high.