Mark VII Dimmer Rack EDI
EDI Mark VII Dimmer Rack
- Modular Design
- Individually cooled plug-in dimmer module positions
- Operates digital and analog control signals
- Custom configurations of branch circuit breakers and relays
- Designed for control of incandescent, low voltage, cold-cathode, neon, and fluorescent sources.
- Supports DMX 512,AMX 192, RS422, Fiber-Link, and simultaneous 0-10 Volt analog signals.
The modular design of the Mark VII dimmer rack incorporates "Dead Front" construction, accomplished by recessing all high-voltage connectors in phenolic blocks for isolation and protection from electrical currents. Removable tray assemblies inside the Mark VII assure positive alignment of load and control connections, while allowing easy access for installation and maintenance. The system is phase-balanced engineered, with no more than two consecutively numbered dimmer outputs on the same phase.
P100 Datasheet (1997)
P103 M7 Backup Datasheet (1998)
Mark VII Dimmer Rack Manual rev3 (March 1998)
Back to Dimming and Multiplex (EDI)