MVP 6/12 Pak Dimmer EDI
- No derating - 100% full duty cycle for all models
- Overheat and overcurrent protected
- Convection cooled with thermal sensor
- Dims standard or low-voltage incandescent, quartz, fluorescent, neon, and cold-cathode sources within the same enclosure.
- 10,000 AIC rating
- May operate as a Non-Dim for inductive loads.
- 120, 240, or 277V Models Available
- Class II low-voltage low voltage control circuitry in DMX 512 format
- Assignable panic control
Designed for simplicity, the MVP 6/12 Pak Dimmer provides exceptional noise suppression at all levels. The MVP 6/12 Pak Dimmer accepts DMX 512 and can be easily setup by setting the start address using the 2 rotary switches. Multiple units can be setup to work on the same starting address if needed. A removable door is featured, giving easy access to components. Optional Saf-T-Cube protects low-voltage DMX data cables and associated console and dimmer bank electronics from any potential contact with high-voltage power. The MVP 6/12 Pak Dimmer is made to the same rugged construction and quality standards used throughout EDI product lines.
MVP Manual (October 2004)
MVP 6/12 Pak Datasheet (April 2005)
Back to Dimming and Multiplex (EDI)