Dates: 1929 – present
Official website: http://streathamhilltheatre.org
Architect: W.G.R. Sprague
The building was rebuilt after bombing in the Second World War, and was used as a bingo hall after closing as a theatre.
1929 – Theatre opened
1944 – Theatre damaged by a flying bomb during the war, and closed.
1950 – Theatre reconstructed
1962 – Modified for Bingo use, but the stage remains in situ
2017 – Beacon Bingo ended use of the auditorium for bingo. The foyer was in use as a casino afterwards.