Optique Range (1992)
These two new profile spotlights incorporate completely new optical designs based on a condensor collection system to provide high quality projection covering beam angles of 8 degrees to 42 degrees from just two models.
The new collection system is coupled with high quality focusing optics to give clear crisp projection qualities with clean even white light. Ideal for applications where precise projection of shutter edge or gobo is called for.
Optique is easy yet flexible to use.
- Clear "white" light
- Very smooth flat field
- Crisp focusing of shutters and gobos
- Just two models to cover 8° to 42°
- 15/42 covering most applications
- 8/17 for long throw use
- Rotatable gate assembly
- New standards of shutter movement with positive retention of set positions
- Rock solid tilt locking mechanism
- Access panels for lens cleaning
- Easy access for lamp changing
Optique Range Exploded Diagrams (March 1995)
Catalogue & Journal Entries for Optique Range in the Backstage Heritage Collection