Narrow-angle low-voltage beamlight for medium-throw applications. Supplied with 500W 24V lamp.
- High intensity narrow angle beam
- Ideal for "near parallel" lighting effect in larger venues, or as a soft-edged followspot
- Compact housing in black finish with integral toroidal transformer
- Integral spill rings
- Beam adjustment by means of convenient rear knob
- 220/240V voltage selector and automatic reset overload protection included for transformer
- Supplied with lamp, card colour frame, mounting form with M12 wingnut and bolt, and 1.5m power cable with plug.
As above, with 1000W 24V K39d base lamp
1.3.1 Beamlite Low Voltage Beam Projector Datasheet (1995)
500W or 1000W 24V
From Strand Archive
Beamlite Exploded Diagrams (March 1995)
Catalogue & Journal Entries for Beamlite in the Backstage Heritage Collection