LSC Lighting Systems
From the LSC website:
The MINIM has been specifically designed to compliment the maXim range, filling a void for the entry level user both in features and price. Attractively styled and utilizing the familiar programming and playback system popular on all LSC desks, the MINIM delivers a very easy to use platform with quick access buttons to all major functions – no menu driven systems.
- Two banks of faders labeled 1-12 and 13-24, in a typical two preset configuration for setting up general lighting looks and manual operation.
- Three preset masters labeled Red, Yellow and Grab.
- Flash/Assign pushbuttons with integral indicator LED for each of the 24 preset faders and each of the 3 masters.
- Add/Solo button with Flash level master.
- A page button with three LED indicators to show current page.
- Three rotary knobs labeled Audio level, Speed and Crossfade.
- Pushbuttons for selecting Memory Run, Memory Preview, Memory Edit, Function Select, Back, Forward, Stop Step, Bounce, Random, External trigger,
- Delete step, Add step, Record Scene, Record Chase, Console Operation Mode and Playback Page.
- A Bass-Step-Chase facility for the triggered synchronization of Chase steps with the regular repetitive beat of an audio source.
- An external trigger input for the remote stepping of chase sequences.
- Integrated power supply factory selectable for 110V or 240V operation.
- Optional external pluggable memory module that can store and load four shows.
- Optional 19" rack mounting brackets.
- Software upgradeable via mLINK.
- Slim line construction, with heavy duty compressed rubber sides, strong metal chassis with durable polycarbonate rear-screened outer panel.
- CE and Ctick approved.
MINIM Operators Manual (January 2007)
Back to Control - Memory (LSC Lighting Systems)