Dates: 1891 – present
Official website: https://www.everymantheatre.org.uk
1st October 1891 – The Opera House opened, designed by Frank Matcham. The opening production of Lady Clancarty was led by Mrs Lillie Langtry.
1960 – Renamed The Everyman, with a resident repertory company.
1983 January – Upgrade work commenced, as a shopping arcade began construction on vacant land at the rear of the theatre.
1986 February 20th – 85 seat Studio Theatre opened on the site.
1986 March 20th – The main theatre reopened, as a 670 seat auditorium.
2011 May – Restoration project began.
2011 October – Theatre reopened after £3.2million spend.