Tungsten and Arc models
First instrument launched after Philips bought the company
- A zoom lens that ranges from 19° to 36° for normal imaging and a super zoom function that ranges to 70°.
- This luminaire is available in either an arc or tungsten models.
- Automated functions include CYM color mixing, rotating gobos, variable diffusion.
- The VL1100TS model includes an automated, four-blade shutter mechanism that provides control of all shutter functions popular in conventional ellipsoidal reflector spotlights.
- Tungsten versions VL1100TI and VL1100TS deliver 10,000 lumens with the consistent color temperature of a tungsten source
- A new central bearing system in the gobo wheel reduces noise and ensures smooth operation.
- The VL1100TI models includes a beam size iris.